To do this we launched:
WHAT IS YOUNGRY?
YOUNGRY is a celebration of the entrepreneurial vision, a lifestyle & journey depicted through the eyes of dreamers who dared to live a life of legends. We are not stopping until every entrepreneur in the world is inspired, informed and executing on their dreams.
- Youngry.com™ – The best mentor driven content and product on the planet.
- Youngry Lunch & Learn – Exclusive Interviews and Q&A sessions from leading Entrepreneurs all over the world!
- Youngry Services – Accelerator services for companies and startups looking to increase revenue with industry leading Business Development Coaches
- StayYoungry™ Shop – Products for Entrepreneurs who are so passionate that they will do whatever it takes to not fail
- Youngry Box™ – A combination of productivity, fuel, mentorship and inspiration to help you be the best entrepreneur!
YOUNG IN SPIRIT, HUNGRY IN AMBITION
WHERE DID YOUNGRY COME FROM?
We’d like to say we invented it, but the portmanteau of young and hungry had been floating around for years in relative obscurity. But this was no ordinary word – it demanded a fierce and tireless movement behind it. We are a group of entrepreneurs who found this unpolished diamond in the rough, owned it, and intend to start that movement. Now that you know where youngry came from, help us decide where youngry will go. Join the movement.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I AM YOUNGRY?
Do you feel the daily burden of having to move the human race forward? Do you have trouble sleeping when there is good work waiting to be done? Do you tend to contemplate the future? If so, you may be youngry: Young in spirit, Hungry in ambition.
WHAT HELP IS THERE FOR US?
Few mentors can show you a path that’s yet to be paved, let alone travelled. It’s our job as people who are paving the future to be there for each other. And that’s what this site is all about.
WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?
Simple. Because it was Youngry!
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE
To succeed with your dignity and swagger intact.
WHAT CAME FIRST THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?
Didn’t we just tell you the chicken was youngry!